1. Information on this site is provided for general information purposes only, and on an “as is” basis. Despite our efforts, it may not be accurate, complete, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case. The information on this site may relate to products or services that are not available in your country. Danielson makes no representations and disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of suitability and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Danielson shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages or loss (including but not limited to lost profits or revenues, business interruption and loss or damage of software or data) whether in statute, contract, negligence or any other tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use this site or any action or failure to act taken in reliance on the information in it or any linked site. We do not warrant or represent that this web site, its content, down loaded material and any linked site:
- will be uninterrupted or error free;
- that any errors will be corrected;
- are free of any type of virus or other harmful code or compatible with any specific computer system or third party software.
3. No information contained in this site shall constitute an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in the shares of Danielson or an invitation by or on behalf of us to enter into a contract with you. Nor shall the information be construed as a license or an advisory, fiduciary or professional relationship between you and us. No information provided on this site shall be considered a substitute for your independent investigation.
4. If you use the links in this site to access other sites, please be aware that the linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for and do not endorse their contents. Other terms and conditions may also apply to the access to and use of third party sites.
5. Copyright notice. ? Copyright 2017 W.O. Danielson Construction Company Ltd. All rights reserved.
6. Trademarks. “W.O. Danielson”, “?”, (and our products and services referenced in this site) are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Danielson and/or its licensors. Other product and company names may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
7. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. All intellectual property rights in this site and its contents belong to Danielson and/or its licensors. No part of this Web site may be reproduced or adapted in whole or in part without our express prior written consent other than under a non transferable revocable (at our option) licence for your private non-commercial viewing purposes to the extent necessary to view the Web site unless other licence terms have been made be available prior to downloading any software or documents (in whatever form). Downloading may only take place if you agree to the terms of the relevant licence. Framing and linking to our web sites in any circumstance without our express prior written permission is prohibited. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials must be retained on any copies of the materials.
If you have queries please?contact us?at email@example.com
Audio-visual content published on this website must not be transcribed and redistributed without prior permission from the company.